Apple Cannabis Crumble
Posted by Glenn Beierle on 08/17/2010 in Recipes
Updated on December 28, 2018. Medical content reviewed by Dr. Richard Koffler, MD, Board Certified Physiatrist
Difficulty Level: Easy
Apple Crumble is arguably one of the most comforting desserts. Combine that with a powerful medicine like cannabis and you’ve got an amazing medical edible. This recipe for Apple Cannabis Crumble is a delicious way to medicate with marijuana. But always remember before you use medical marijuana you must first comply with your state’s specific laws. Not sure how to get medical marijuana? Book an appointment with a qualified marijuana doctor at MarijaunaDoctors.com today.
- 4 baking apples
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbs. pot butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ packed cup light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel and core apples, then chop roughly into1/2-inch chunks.
- Place apples in a glass pie plate and sprinkle them with sugar.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the pot butter and rub it into the flour with your fingers (see our pot butter recipe here).
- In a food processor, pulse together the dry ingredients and butter until the mixture becomes resembles crumby. Mix in the brown sugar until blended.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake until the topping is crisp and golden, which should be 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or dollop of cannabis whipped cream.