Stoned Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 07/11/2010 in Recipes
Updated on October 5, 2020.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Joseph Rosado, MD, M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer
Difficulty Level: Easy
This recipe for Stoned Shrimp Scampi is a savory way to medicate with marijuana and alleviate the symptoms of countless medical conditions, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, chronic pain, glaucoma and more. But before you use medical marijuana, first make sure you are in compliance with your state’s marijuana laws. In most states, that means you must have a marijuana card and have a recommendation from a licensed physician. Looking for a marijuana doctor? MarijuanaDoctors.com can help. We have the largest database of qualified marijuana doctors in all legal states. Book an appointment today.
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 lb. pot butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 Tbs. Parsley
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil and ganja butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp and cook approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp are completely pink.
- Sprinkle parsley and parmesan cheese over top.
- Serve as is or over angel hair pasta for a main dish