Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
[Note: on Nov 6, 2018 Missouri approved a medical marijuana program – as details evolve, we will be updating the information below. Sign up for our newsletter to learn more.]
Missouri’s Medical Marijuana Program
To Obtain Medical Marijuana in Missouri:
- Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of Missouri. If you require a Primary Caregiver that person must be at least 21 years of age and must be designated on your application for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card.
- Must be evaluated in-person by a state-licensed physician (Not a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant).
- Must be diagnosed with a Qualifying Condition and obtain a physician certification.
- Apply for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card from Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services. Application Fees are $25 (approved payment methods are to be determined). Applications for Identification Cards will start being accepted July 4, 2019.
- Once application is approved and you receive your Medical Marijuana I.D. Card and can purchase Medical Marijuana from a state licensed Dispensary. Applications will be approved or denied within 30 days.
- The application for Identification Cards for Patients is still being developed. Applications will begin being accepted July 4, 2019.
- Dispensaries will be able to submit an Application Form for a license to operate on August 3,2019, however you can submit the Application Fee of $6,000 with a $10,000 Annual fee beginning January 5, 2019.
Updated on November 28, 2018