Pineapple Pot Pound Cake Recipe
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 07/04/2010 in Recipes
Updated on October 5, 2020.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Joseph Rosado, MD, M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer
Difficulty Level: Moderate
This recipe for Pineapple Pot Pound Cake is a tasty way to alleviate the symptoms of countless medical conditions, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, chronic pain, glaucoma and more. But before you medicate with marijuana, always remember that you must first ensure you are in compliance with your specific state laws. Many times that means you must have a marijuana card. If you are in need of medical cannabis, or a cannabis card MarijuanaDoctors.com can help. We have the largest database of qualified marijuana doctors in all legal states. Book an appointment today.
- 1/2 cup pot butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1/2 cup marijuana butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple rings
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl, mix together cannabis butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and eggs.
- Add flour and pinch of baking soda, mix well and set aside.
- Add melted pot butter and brown sugar to a baking pan.
- Add pineapple rings to bottom of pan, and pour pound cake batter on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.