Updated on January 30, 2019.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Richard Koffler, MD, Board Certified Physiatrist
How To Use MarijuanaDoctors.com
To use MarijuanaDoctors.com, follow these four steps:
#1: Create the Profile
Your profile on MarijuanaDoctors.com is the first impression on new patients and features your logo and practice information. Customize it to show your level of professionalism as well as give it a personality. Creating a profile is quick and easy, but spending just a few extra moments here will be very beneficial. Remember to encourage your patients to leave reviews, which will make your listing really stand out.
#2: Check the Dashboard Daily
We have thousands of new patients who visit our site every day to submit appointment requests with physicians like you, so it is important that you check your dashboard regularly and respond as quickly as possible to any new requests.
#3: Start Seeing Patients
Once you’ve confirmed the appointments in your dashboard you are ready to start seeing patients. Remember, patients are pre-qualified on our site via our state-specific guideline. You can customize your account to administer our extended pre-qualification survey to new patients to ensure the results you want. We provide the resources you need to begin seeing patients, from personalized certification letters to legal counsel to in-depth patient manuals.
#4: Complete Post-Appointment Protocol
After your appointments, login to your account to complete each patient’s post-appointment protocol, indicating whether or not you issued the certification, denied the certification or if the patient is a no-show. It takes just a moment, and it is imperative for us to keep our records up-to-date for verification purposes, which keeps your patients protected.
#5: We Handle Verifications… and Everything Else!
Once you have completed the above steps, you can relax knowing that we are busy providing 24/7 verifications and customer service for all of your patients, continuing to promote your practice, finding you pre-qualified patients, and handling all of your booking requests. Simply continue to login to your dashboard every day, and we will take care of the rest.
Rules & Regulations
- Members must actively use their accounts. It is extremely important that you login to your “Doctor Dashboard” every day to confirm, reschedule or refuse appointments. This keeps our records up-to-date for verification purposes, providing legal protection to your patients and helping them gain access to their medicine. Members must maintain their licenses in good standing.
- Members must follow state laws regarding medical cannabis. For more in depth information about the state laws, including full text of the laws, please visit our laws pages.
- Members must respond to appointment requests by confirming or denying within two business days. Failure to do so will result in a temporary suspension, which affects your public visibility and patient management capabilities. To reactivate your account, simply login and complete all outstanding appointment requests and post-appointment protocols.
- If you have three or more activity suspensions within thirty days, your account may be suspended indefinitely. In that case, you must call MarijuanaDoctors.com customer support. Accounts will be reinstated on a case-by-case basis.
- If your billing information cannot be processed, your account will be temporarily suspended. To reactivate your account, simply contact MarijuanaDoctors.com customer support to update your billing information.
- Members must complete each patient’s post-appointment protocol (i.e. issue the recommendation, deny the recommendation or mark the patient as a no-show). Failure to do so may result in a temporary suspension. To reactivate your account, simply login and complete the outstanding items.
- You can cancel your MarijuanaDoctors.com membership through your “Doctor Dashboard” or by e-mailing “info at MarijuanaDoctors.com”. All cancellations must be completed within thirty days of the end of your billing cycle.
Contact Us To Get Started or Learn More
To learn more, use the links below, contact us online or call us at 1-800-909-4505 today.