Wake & Bake Blueberry Pot Pancakes
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 05/10/2010 in Recipes
Updated on December 28, 2018.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Joseph Rosado, MD, M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer
Difficulty Level: Moderate
For medical marijuana patients who prefer to medicate with edibles, Wake & Bake Blueberry Pancakes are a great way to start the day. Remember that when using edible marijuana products, it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects. Until you are familiar with this marijuana recipe, be sure to wait to feel the effects before you go for a second or third helping.
Before medicating with marijuana, you must first ensure you are in compliance with your state laws. MarijuanaDoctors.com can help you find a qualified marijuana doctor in your area and legally get medical marijuana in your state.
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup marijuana milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen thawed blueberries, rinsed
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl until stiff.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix egg yolks, butter and marijuana milk together.
- Stir marijuana milk mixture into the flour mixture; mix until batter is smooth and stir in blueberries.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve with maple syrup or jam.
- For those who prefer a stronger medication, melt pot butter over the pancakes.