Marijuana Recipes: Whipped Cannabis Cream
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 05/24/2010 in Marijuana Recipes
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Often times, medical marijuana patients who bake tasty edibles like pot brownies and pot cookies can’t share their sweet treats with anyone else. But those who like baking for friends and family who don’t need to get baked can still medicate with marijuana by adding this recipe for whipped cannabis cream to any cake, pie or ice cream sundae.
As always, be careful with medicating with edible medical marijuana treatments. The effects take much longer to kick in than when smoking marijuana. In order to medicate with marijuana, you must comply with your state’s specific laws. Not sure how to get medical marijuana? Book an appointment with a qualified marijuana doctor at MarijaunaDoctors.com.
- 7 grams marijuana, ground fine with a grinder
- 1 cup heavy cream. Do not use ultra-pasteurized cream.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- Finely grind your bud with a grinder.
- Add the cream and bud to a double boiler and heat over low to medium heat. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Allow the cream to cool to room temperature, then add to an airtight container and refrigerate until cold.
- Chill beaters or whisk and large mixing bowl in freezer for 10 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Remove beaters or whisk and mixing bowl from the freezer. Add the cream to the mixing bowl and whip with a hand mixer or whisk until stiff peaks are just about to form.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form. Do not over-beat or the cream will become lumpy and butter-like.
- Add a dollop to your favorite dessert and enjoy!