Michigan Qualifying Conditions
Michigan Medical Marijuana Program
- Must be a resident of Michigan with a valid Michigan Drivers License, Personal Identification Card or Copy of Michigan Voter Registration as proof of residency. If submitting Voter Registration, you must also submit any government-issued document, including Name and Date of Birth, as proof of identity.
- Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis and bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- Patients must obtain an authenticated, written certification from a physician licensed in the state of Michigan, with whom you maintain a bona fide relationship stating that you might benefit from the medical use of marijuana.
- Register with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program to obtain a medical marijuana card.
- Pay $60.00 Application Fee. Designated Caregivers are an additional $25.00.
As of February 1, 2018 the MMMP has released revised applications and forms available through http://www.michigan.gov/mmp. All Applicants, Registered Patients & Registered caregivers must use these revised forms. Failure to use the revised forms after February 1, 2018 will result in rejection and subsequent denial of application.
Locate a Michigan Dispensary
The best way to receive comprehensive care while using medical cannabis is to establish a relationship with a Michigan medical marijuana doctor. Patients with qualifying conditions can obtain medical marijuana from dispensaries as allowed by Michigan law.
Using MarijuanaDoctors.com as a resource, you can review the location, hours, reviews, delivery information and other important notes about the medical marijuana doctors in Michigan. We pride ourselves on being the premier resource for connecting you with a medical marijuana doctor with whom you can develop a lasting, caring relationship.
Head to MarijuanaDoctors.com to get all the latest, accurate information about medical marijuana access in your state including Doctors, Dispensaries & the Medical Marijuana Program.