Minnesota Qualifying Conditions
The state of Minnesota considered including dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, and anxiety to the list of qualifying conditions but these conditions were rejected.
Minnesota Medical Marijuana Program
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age.
- Patients must be a resident in the state of Minnesota with proof of residency. If you do not have a Minnesota I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc is acceptable.
- Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis and bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- The qualifying patient must have been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition.
- Once the physician has registered a patient with the Minnesota Department of Health as a qualifying patient, the patient must obtain a Minnesota Medical Marijuana card from the state of Minnesota.
Locate a Minnesota Dispensary
The best way to receive comprehensive care while using medical cannabis is to establish a relationship with a Minnesota medical marijuana doctor. Patients with qualifying conditions can obtain medical marijuana from dispensaries as allowed by Minnesota law.
Using MarijuanaDoctors.com as a resource, you can review the location, hours, reviews, delivery information and other important notes about the medical marijuana doctors in Minnesota. We pride ourselves on being the premier resource for connecting you with a medical marijuana doctor with whom you can develop a lasting, caring relationship.
Head to MarijuanaDoctors.com to get all the latest, accurate information about medical marijuana access in your state including Doctors, Dispensaries & the Medical Marijuana Program.