Massachusetts Qualifying Conditions
Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age
- Patients must be a resident of the state of Massachusetts with proof of residency
- Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis and bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment — *Learn how to request your medical records
- The qualifying patient must have been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition — *Find a certified medical marijuana physician in Massachusetts
- Once the physician has registered a patient with the Department of Public Health as a qualifying patient, the patient must obtain a Massachusetts Medical Marijuana card from the state of Massachusetts.
Locate a Massachusetts Dispensary
The best way to receive comprehensive care while using medical cannabis is to establish a relationship with a Massachusetts medical marijuana doctor. Patients with qualifying conditions can obtain medical marijuana from dispensaries as allowed by Massachusetts law.
Using MarijuanaDoctors.com as a resource, you can review the location, hours, reviews, delivery information and other important notes about the medical marijuana doctors in Massachusetts . We pride ourselves on being the premier resource for connecting you with a medical marijuana doctor with whom you can develop a lasting, caring relationship.
Head to MarijuanaDoctors.com to get all the latest, accurate information about medical marijuana access in your state including Doctors, Dispensaries & the Medical Marijuana Program.