Stoned Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 07/20/2010 in Recipes
Updated on October 5, 2020.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Joseph Rosado, MD, M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer
Difficulty Level: Easy
Are you a steak and potatoes kind of person? Here’s a tasty way to meet your daily protein requirement while medicating with cannabis. This recipe for Stoned Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter is quick, easy and satisfying.
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt pot butter and add in garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Place steaks in pan and pour in the garlic butter mixture.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until your desired temperature is reached.
- Serve with potatoes, veggies or your favorite side.
As always, before medicating with marijuana, you must first ensure you are in compliance with your state laws. Don’t have a cannabis card? MarijuanaDoctors.com has the largest database of qualified marijuana doctors in all legal states. Book an appointment today.