Updated on January 25, 2019.
Medical content reviewed by Dr. Joseph Rosado, MD, M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer
Why Marijuana Doctors for Patients?
MarijuanaDoctors.com is the first online search and booking platform that connects patients in need of medical marijuana with a high-quality network of medical marijuana physicians and medical cannabis clinics. With our commitment to quality and confidentiality, we are the trusted gateway that allows patients to:
- Prequalify for Medical Marijuana to see if you are eligible for cannabis in your state
- Experience full transparency with medical marijuana doctors through ratings, reviews and full background information.
- Enjoy peace of mind by booking with legitimate, board-certified doctors who have passed our rigorous vetting and approval process.
- Save time and money by booking online through our free service and paying for your doctor’s visit in advance through our secure data transmission system.
- Search for local doctors with the first nationwide aggregator of medical marijuana doctors and resources.
- Schedule or change appointments at any time with our free online booking system.
Why Choose Medical Cannabis?
Medical cannabis is an affordable, safe and effective alternative to many expensive, ineffective and highly addictive prescription medicines. But how do you get medical marijuana? How do you know if you qualify for medical cannabis? How do you find a medical marijuana doctor? In which states is medical marijuana legal?
Without the answers to these questions, you could find yourself in legal jeopardy with an invalid medical cannabis recommendation or marijuana prescription, or resort to self treatment on the black market. Or worse, you could continue to throw money at pain prescriptions, suffer harsh side effects of traditional medicines, risk chemical dependency with your current pain prescription, or go untreated and continue to live in pain.
Access an Affordable Alternative with MarijuanaDoctors.com
Medical marijuana is an affordable and effective alternative to many traditional prescription medicines. It is proven to treat the symptoms and side effects of countless diseases and ailments and has fewer side effects than many traditional medicines. In many cases, medical marijuana is the only relief for seriously ill patients.
By booking an appointment with MarijuanaDoctors.com, you can:
- Improve your quality of life.
Stop being a prisoner to your current medications and opt for a safer, effective and affordable medicine with fewer side effects.
- Enjoy peace of mind.
Book with legitimate, board-certified medical marijuana doctors who have passed our rigorous vetting and approval process, and stay up to date on your state’s medical marijuana laws.
- Receive immediate treatment.
Instead of waiting for months for a doctor’s appointment, you can search through our extensive list of medical marijuana doctors to find one who is available immediately. Book today and find relief tomorrow.
- Save time and money.
Visiting our one-stop site for all of your medical marijuana needs. Book online with a marijuana doctor in your area through our free service. Pay for your doctor’s visit in advance through our secure data transmission system.
- Share your story and help change lives.
MarijuanaDoctors.com is dedicated to improving the lives of patients in need of medical marijuana—and you can help. Your medical marijuana testimonials can help others find the treatment they need. Recommend a doctor, share your story and help us change lives.
How to Book an Appointment through MarijuanaDoctors.com
In just minutes you can book an appointment with a trusted medical cannabis physician in your area through MarijuanaDoctors.com.
- Step 1: Find a Medical Marijuana Doctor who is qualified in your area
- Step 2: Get Pre-qualified for Medical Marijuana through our risk-free pre-qualification survey
- Step 3: Book Your Appointment online and access our quality network of marijuana doctors
- Step 4: Get Your Recommendation and get access to the medicine you need
To get started, search for medical marijuana doctors in our network of quality physicians to find a doctor or medical marijuana clinic in your area. Then complete our risk-free pre-qualification survey to see if you’re eligible for medical marijuana in your state. If you don’t qualify, you don’t pay. Once you’re pre-qualified, you can schedule an appointment with a qualified physician easily and quickly with our fully functional online booking and calendaring system, and get access to the medicine you need.