How to Login to Your Telemedicine Appointment: Desktop
User guide for Registered Users who have already submitted an appointment request and have received a confirmation email for their medical marijuana Telemedicine Appointment.
Begin by opening a Google Chrome browser — please install the browser if you do not already have it — then:
- Check your website compatibility to adjust your camera and microphone settings: https://test.webrtc.org.
- Log into your MarijuanaDoctors.com account: https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/user/login
- Enter email address and password
- If you forgot your password, please click on Recover It Here
- After clicking on Recover It Here, enter the captcha code as displayed on your screen. Please note: the captcha is case-sensitive. If you cannot make out the letters, please click on reload for a new captcha security code
- You will then receive an email with instructions to reset your password
- After logging in, you will be taken to your patient dashboard where you will see a welcome note, followed by your Telehealth appointment information. Click on the blue link that says Click here to enter the Telehealth portal.
- Next, Submit your telehealth prequalification form
- Finally, the audio-video session will start — you will see yourself on the bottom right corner of your screen.
How to Login to Your Telemedicine Appointment: Mobile
- Download the free Marijuana Doctors app, available in both the Android and Apple app stores.
- If you have submitted an appointment request and have received an email confirmation for your medical marijuana telemedicine appointment, please click Login and enter your email address and password.
- In the event you do not remember your password, please click on Forgot Password? and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After logging in, you will see 4 tabs at the bottom of your screen, click on Profile, then click on Join Telehealth Session ( ** purple button ** )
- Finally, click on Start Session and give the app permission to access your microphone and camera settings.
- You will then see yourself appear in the smaller top box, and the doctor will appear in the bigger box below.
Updated on December 20, 2018