Medical Marijuana Made Easy
Posted by Marijuana Doctors on 04/11/2017 in Medical Marijuana Infographics
MarijuanaDoctors.com is now offering new functionality for patients, doctors and dispensaries. With this new change, when patients book appointments through the Marijuana Doctors online calendaring and appointment scheduling portal, they will also be able to schedule a telemedicine visit for their first-time consultation with dispensaries.
This step comes after a scheduled appointment and the doctor’s approval and completion of the patient’s medical recommendation via an office visit or through our telemedicine portals. Physicians still get to screen patients and integrate their medical records into the recommendation process, and after they add their patient to the state’s Department of Health website, a doctor now has the ability to tell patients to go to the MarijuanaDoctors.com dispensary section, select a dispensary and schedule their first patient consultation.
This process eases the burden of having to go to brick-and-mortar locations, yet allows patients the opportunity to choose the dispensary that’s right for them.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Obtaining Medical Marijuana: The Process
By following just six straightforward steps, you can use the MarijuanaDoctors.com online portal to secure the medicine you need. Each state has its own requirements and idiosyncrasies, but the basic process will be a familiar one from coast to coast:
1. Create your account on MarijuanaDoctors.com — it’s fast and easy at the top right of this page.
2. Browse our directory of qualified and thoroughly vetted recommending physicians, and schedule your initial consultation.
3. Receive a recommendation for medical marijuana from your physician, and wait for your marijuana card to arrive.
5. If applicable to your situation, schedule recurring deliveries of the medicine you need to manage your symptoms.
6. Enjoy a hassle-free renewal process at the interval required by your state. In California, for example, patients and caregivers must renew annually. In some states, this must be done monthly.
Building an Industry From the Ground Up
At MarijuanaDoctors.com, we’ll walk you through the process outlined above to make sure you have the best possible chance of obtaining the medicine you need. This is a young industry, and we want to make sure all parties involved have a great early experience.
Moreover, Marijuana Doctors understands and encourages the delivery of medical marijuana to patients whose ailments make travel difficult. We feel patients would appreciate the convenience that comes with speaking to a dispensary pharmacist remotely, conveniently and securely.
This functionality, combined with delivery, allows dispensaries and dispensaries to become a more viable option for patients who are not able to travel to see dispensaries in-person. Patients and doctors will benefit from the patient education made possible by pharmacists who are familiar with product descriptions and understand the descriptions and patient requirements better than anybody.
Here’s a more detailed look at the benefits of our online infrastructure for both patients and dispensaries:
- Streamlined Process. Marijuana Doctors is your one-stop shop for all things medical cannabis. We make it easy to learn about the process and obtain your medicine.
- Fast Turnaround. From evaluation to treatment, patients benefit from a friendly, easy, predicable and streamlined experience with little waiting involved.
- Wide Selection of Products. Thanks to our use of telemedicine technology, you’re not limited to securing medicine from dispensaries only in your immediate vicinity — you have access to a much larger selection of products.
- No Need to Travel. At Marijuana Doctors, we understand some patients simply cannot travel — that’s why we’ve eliminated the need for you to visit your dispensary in-person.
- Access to More Patients. We’re virtually building a brand-new industry from scratch. Doctors and dispensaries can enjoy greater exposure to potential patients when they use our online portals.
- Easier Inventory Control. There are many unknowns in the medical pot industry, and, now, inventory control is one less. With Marijuana Doctors, you’re better able to predict and prepare for future demand for your products.
- Broaden Your Patient Base. Thanks to Marijuana Doctors’ use of telemedicine technology, you’re not limited to patients in your immediate area — expand your clientele and help more people get the resources and medicines they need.
More About the Marijuana Doctors Process — And Where We’re Going From Here
When your consultation begins, patients and dispensaries will be able to view and discuss the menu of options available to each patient.
Also, dispensaries and doctors are better equipped than ever to communicate easily and seamlessly with one another. The dispensary will be able to complete the appointment and send the patient’s information to the recommending physician. From there, the physician can update their state’s Department of Health registry with the new patient’s status and the amount of time said recommendation is good for.
To make this process work seamlessly, the menus of the dispensaries’ section will have all the necessary fields and appropriate information to advise the physician thoroughly. Once the doctor has updated the Department of Health’s online database, an email is returned to the dispensary and patient alike, allowing patients to then set up appointments to pick up their medication from the dispensary or arrange for delivery.
Dispensaries will have the ability to create locally indexed and optimized business listings and a patient funnel, thanks to their investments in the MarijuanaDoctors.com infrastructure. We will host a page dedicated to content concerning dispensaries’ general information and allow dispensaries to have the joint functionality of scheduling appointments with their pharmacists as well as making arrangements for patients to obtain their medications in an automated, yet transparent, process.
Dispensaries may also opt-in to become featured dispensaries. If they do, they will gain advanced placement in state and city listings, which will always populate first within MarijuanaDoctors.com search results.
This system is advantageous to everybody involved, and it allows dispensaries to vertically integrate within their markets. MarijuanaDoctors.com is quite simply the best way to market to patients and doctors to create a large and profitable medical marijuana company.
These systems allow you to understand how to enroll patients to your business while understanding the lifetime value of the patients you’re providing with medications — not to mention staying in compliance with the patchwork of laws governing marijuana prescription and use in the United States.
We’ve made sure this process is easiest on the patients, and we’ve taken care to build all of this convenient functionality right into our mobile apps for even greater convenience. As a result, we believe we’re the one-stop shop for patients, recommending physicians and dispensaries alike.