The Health Center provides medical marijuana evaluations to Ohio residents who suffer from any of the 22 qualifying medical conditions, including chronic pain, cancer, PTSD, and more. Patients who qualify and request an appointment will receive a comprehensive consultation with a state-approved and board-certified physician with 20+ years of experience working with patients who have been diagnosed with both chronic and acute ailments. During the evaluation, our doctor will discuss the patient’s current and past medical history, any previous treatment methods tried, and the benefits and possible risks that may come along with using medical cannabis.
All patients who are approved for treatment by The Health Center will be registered online with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program. To ensure patients are able to get their medicine quickly, The Health Center also offers assistance with application submissions, card activations, and any other aspects of the program, making the entire process a stress-free experience from start to finish!
Patients of The Health Center can also expect to receive:
1. One-on-one, comprehensive medical marijuana evaluation in a beautiful office setting with a Certified Marijuana Physician who specializes in Cannabinoid Medicine.
2. Complimentary 6-month follow-up, with free cannabis coaching to optimize your medical marijuana treatment.
3. Tailored medical marijuana recommendation specific to your condition, including strains, methods, doses, benefits, and more.
4. Same day card activation.
5. Hands-on experience and demonstration of vaporizers, tinctures, edibles, patches, etc.
6. Guidance on CBD products and uses.
7. Unlimited access to trained medical marijuana professionals to answer all of your questions.
8. Take-home patient education folder with comprehensive list of dispensaries, dosing logs, patient & caregiver information, and more!
9. Discounts available for patients who are veterans or receiving SSI or SSDI.
The Health Center also conveniently offers telemedicine appointments!
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
1. Patient must be a legal Ohio resident with an unexpired proof of residency: i.e. state-issued identification card, driver's license, birth certificate, or US passport.
2. Patients will need to have a valid email address in order to register their card with the state of Ohio.
3. Documents confirming the patient’s qualifying diagnosis under Ohio state law must be provided prior to your appointment.
4. Patients should read up on the process for obtaining a medical marijuana card in Ohio so that they can come prepared to ask any questions they may have during their appointment.
5. Please call the office directly if you have any questions. The helpful staff at The Health Center are knowledgeable on all things related to medical marijuana and we aim to help patients navigate the guidelines set forth by the state of Ohio.
Our physician is state-approved and board-certified with 20+ years of experience working with patients in a hospital setting.