YiLo Superstore - Phoenix, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The YiLo Kitchen
YiLo’s most popular products are their drinks. Name a cold drink — YiLo probably has a cannabis-infused version of it. They sell juice, lemonade, coffee and tea with multiple THC levels so that you can choose the right amount of medicine for you.
They also make an extensive inventory of sweet treats, like baked goods and candy. In addition to the traditional weed brownies and chocolate bars, YiLo sells gummies, lollipops, ice pops, popping candy rocks and peanut butter bars.
If you have blood sugar problems, YiLo sells a glucose-free line of products, too.
Other products include:
- Indica: Jedi Kush, Redhead 18, Blackberry, Dicot Skunk, The REM, Blueberry Kush, Black Lime Reserve, Morning Glory, Cream Soma, Sweet Black Angel, Pennywise, Critical Hog and Big Bud
- Sativa: Jack Herer #5, Kilimanjaro, Strawberry Cough, Raspberry Diesel and Green Apple
- Hybrid: Cheese Cake, White Lavender, Dicot Kush, Lemon Skunk, Tahoe OG, Dicot Berry, SFV OG, Blue Dream, Dawg Cookies, Lucy, Bubble Gum, Key Lime Pie, Huckleberry and Tangerine Dream
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, wax, kief, hash and oil
- Edibles: Chewy candy, coffee, tea, juice, lollipops, brownies, candy bars and snack cakes
YiLo offers all sorts of fun giveaways and specials to help you save money. Every YiLo gummy package has a code on it that you can enter online in a monthly lottery. The winner gets a free chocolate bar and another edible of their choice.
You can find YiLo at 2841 Thunderbird Road near Lowe’s and Best Buy. They accept cash and debit payments. However, they don’t deliver, so you have to visit the store in-person to make a purchase.
YiLo is a very popular marijuana edibles brand that’s sold in dispensaries all over Arizona. Their store in Phoenix sells their flower, extracts, candy, drinks and baked goods all in one place, so you don’t have to hop from dispensary to dispensary to find the YiLo product you’re looking for.