Yavapai Herbal Services Prescott Valley - Prescott Valley, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- You’ll get to try out a little bit of everything. New patients get a free “goodie bag” with a variety of medicine and accessories.
- You’ll have the chance to save money daily. Yavapai promotes specials for every day of the week like Waxy Wednesday and Shatterday.
Yavapai’s most popular flower strains include:
- Indica: 1024, Purple Kush, Green Bull, Vanilla Bean, WiFi OG, Conspiracy Kush, Ricky’s Brothers Kush, Valley OG, Black Cherry Soda, Chocolate Hashberry, Critical Kush and Larry OG
- Sativa: Green Crack, Strawberry Tahoe, JillyBean, Ghost Train Haze, Blue Haze and Starburst
- Hybrid: All Star Cherry Kush, Gorilla Glue, Lemonhead OG, Chem 4, Star Destroyer, Animal Cookies, Chiesel, Green Goblin, Dank Commander, Chem, Ghost Breath and Slurm
What You Need to Register
Only state residents can buy medical marijuana in Arizona, and they must have a medical marijuana card. To get a medical marijuana card, you’ll need to send in an application that involves a background check and a doctor’s visit.
Payment and Delivery Options
Yavapai takes cash and debit payments and provides an ATM on site.
For delivery, you can call in an order of $35 or more by 2:30 p.m. and have it delivered to you the same day if you live in the Prescott area. Any deliveries more than 5 miles away from the dispensary will cost $1 per extra mile. You can also call in an order and pick it up in-store an hour later.
Yavapai’s Prescott Valley location dispenses at 6287 East Copper Hill Drive, near Prescott East Highway.
Yavapai Herbal Services’ Prescott location aids patients in the Prescott, Ariz., area with finding the right medical marijuana solution to ease their chronic illnesses. All their herbal medicine is lab-tested for quality and potency, and they creates their extracts in-house using a process that ensures a contaminant-free, high-quality product. Every staff member comes from a unique background that adds to team’s collective experience and receives monthly training from a certified medical professional.