Xander's Green Goods - Tacoma, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
More Information About Washington MMJ Laws
Although Xander’s can’t offer the perks that medical dispensaries can, they can sell to anyone 21 or older, as all Washington retailers can. But, MMJ card-carriers get benefits outside of the store like carrying more weed at a time and growing more plants.
If you want to get a card, visit your doctor and get a filled-out authorization form. Then, take it to a licensed medical dispensary to be entered in the state database and get your card.
The Green Goods at Xander’s
Xander’s stocks a medium-sized inventory that mainly focuses on hybrid strains and extracts:
- Indica: Critical Purple Kush, Confidential Cheese, White Tara, Bubba Fire, Alien Dawg, Blackberry Kush, Ghost OG, Carnival Kush, Tahoe OG, Mendocino Purple, Panda OG, Granddaddy Purple, Romulan and Purple Glue
- Sativa: Cinex, Lamb’s Bread, Super Lemon Haze, Green Crack, Red Headed Stranger, Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Golden Pineapple and Chernobyl
- Hybrid: Sour Power, Dutch Treat, Fireline OG, Purple Panda Reserve, WiFi OG, Purple Headband, Crater Lake 1, Gorilla Grapes, AK-47, Kush Dream, Strawberry Banana and Bell-Ringer
- Extracts: Shatter, honeycomb, CO2 cartridges, BHO cartridges, vape cartridges, wax, RSO and hash
- Edibles: Capsules, mints, pebbles, cookies, brownies and tinctures
- Topicals: Gels, lotions, suppositories and creams
Location and Payment Options
Xander’s won’t let you pre-order or get delivery, so if you see something in stock that you want, you should hustle over. You can pay with cash only. Check them out at 3111 S. Pine St., Tacoma.
Xander’s Green Goods originally opened as Rainier Wellness, a medical dispensary, in 2014. When Washington state laws shifted to approve recreational retailers, they decided to switch to an entirely recreational focus.
They try to disclose all the differences between recreational and medical retailers so patients can understand what they can and can’t offer. According to Xander’s, they can’t give medical advice, let you open packages in the store or sell products that they produce themselves. If you have any other questions, the budtenders at Xander’s are happy to teach you about the new regulations.