White Mountain Health Center - Sun City, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why White Mountain Health Center?
White Mountain Health Center is the best choice for your medical marijuana needs if:
- You like tinctures and candies. Sweet treats and tinctures are the bread and butter of White Mountain’s stock.
- You want a small-town experience with a big city selection. White Mountain Health Center stocks a wide array of products while promoting a warm atmosphere you’d associate with the country.
On the Menu
The dispensary typically stocks these forms of medical cannabis:
- Indica: Tahoe OG, Chocolate Hashberry, Purps, Slurm, God Bud, Van Gogh OG, BBB Indica and La Blanca GOLD
- Sativa: Green Crack, Choco Loco and Lemon Cookies
- Hybrid: Chem 4, Purple Diesel, Blue Frost, Cotton Candy, White Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Hemlock and Nubia x Harletsu CBD
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, shatter, crumble and RSO
- Edibles: Tinctures, chewy candy, peanut butter, olive oil, juice, honey, chocolates and soda
- Topicals: Ointments, sprays, patches, creams and bath soaks
Are You Eligible?
To buy medicine from White Mountain Health Center, you need to be an Arizona resident with a medical marijuana card. To get a medical marijuana card, you need to send an application to the state that includes a background check and a doctor’s visit.
White Mountain dispenses at 9420 West Bell Road, Suite #108, in Sun City, Ariz., near Lindgren Avenue.
You can pay White Mountain with cash, credit or debit, but they don’t take American Express cards. You can even order your medicine online or by phone and have it delivered to your home.
Founded in 2015 by medical marijuana patients and marijuana industry advocates, White Mountain Health Center serves patients in the Sun City, Ariz., area. Even when the dispensary has a store full of visitors, their budtenders make sure everyone goes through a personalized experience. Every customer’s needs are understood and taken care of in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Aside from selling flower and other cannabis medicine, they also host community events such as classes and customer appreciation days.