U.P. Premier Caregivers - Calumet, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Only patients who are 18 years or older can enter the dispensary and buy medical cannabis products. Caregivers who want to purchase medication for their patients or wards must be 18 years or older. All members must come to the store with a valid, state-issued ID and a hard MMJ card — paperwork is not accepted.
Why You Should Choose U.P. Premier Caregivers
- This dispensary only accepts the number of members it can cater to per season.
- Patients do not experience delays or long lines at this store.
- The staff is very helpful, providing accurate information on the best strains and forms of marijuana to use to treat any ailment.
- Prices are fair and competitive.
U.P. Premier Caregivers is located at 47420 State Highway Mile 26, Suite 70A in Houghton. It is down the hallway of the shopping mall close to J.C. Penny.
Products Available at U.P. Premier Caregivers
- Indica: LA Affie, Bubba Kush, Tora Bora, Purps, OGKB Cookies
- Sativa: Larium Lemon, Blue Dream, Lemon Skunk, Jack Herer
- Hybrid: Snoop Dog Green, Chemdawg 91, Calumet Cookies, White Triangle Kush
- Concentrates: Shatter - Crouching, Ghost Walker Haze, Peach Rings, Grape Yogurt, White Flo Walker, Walking Eclipse, Grape Kush
Ordering and Delivery
Orders must be placed and collected in-person at the store. While phone orders are not yet permitted, patients can call to confirm availability of stock before coming to the dispensary.
Payment MethodsU.P. Premier Caregivers accepts cash as payment for medical cannabis products.
U.P. Premier Caregivers is a licensed Michigan medical marijuana provisioning center that operates as a private club. Established to offer top-quality service to residents of Upper Peninsula and the surrounding areas, the dispensary provides a wide variety of lab-tested cannabis products to help patients enjoy fast relief from different ailments. The staff offers professional and compassionate advice about various strains of cannabis and different types of processed medical marijuana products.