TruMed Premier Dispensary - Phoenix, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Medicine for Every Need
TruMed focuses on selling high-quality products that get results so you can get on with your life. Some examples of their menu items include:
- Indica: Hardcore OG, Green Poison, Presidential OG, White Fire OG #1, Rehab OG, Granddaddy Purple, Black Diamond, Paris OG, White OG, Bubba Fet and Flo OG
- Sativa: Lucid Dream and Jack Herer
- Hybrid: Polar Bear OG, Donna OG, Phoenix OG, Frost Boss, White Cookies, Banana Diesel, GG4, AK-95, Cannatonic, Walter White OG, Rugburn OG, Girl Scout Cookies and Club 69
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, crumble, shatter, rosin, batter and caviar
- Edibles: Tinctures, candy bars, chocolates, THC syrup, gummies, cookies, brownies and honey sticks
- Topicals: Gel, patches and ointments
TruMed is located at 1613 N. 40th St. in Phoenix, Ariz., near the intersection with McDowell Road. Don’t worry about counting out cash — the register will accept debit cards, or you can withdraw money from an on-site ATM. Unfortunately, delivery is a no-go, so you must buy your medicine at the dispensary itself.
If you’re disappointed that you have to go to the dispensary every time, you might change your mind once you get there. The waiting room looks like something from a hotel thanks to its modern yet natural design. TruMed also has a bakery-inspired “concentrate bar” where you can clearly see all your extract options.
TruMed aims to serve patients in the Phoenix metro area in a relaxing, friendly environment. They sell a top-notch stock of medicinal marijuana products that can help you with your debilitating conditions.
This dispensary doesn’t employ budtenders — they’re called patient educators because they know what it’s like to be a medical marijuana consumer. If you have any questions or concerns, they’d love to help you understand how to treat your condition safely and effectively.