The Verdes Foundation - Albuquerque, NM
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 4:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
A Competent Staff
The Verdes Foundation only employs people who have a passion for improving the quality of life of their patient. This is a family owned and operated facility, and they see each of their patients as part of that family. That’s why they’ve hired registered nurses to be in the building to answer any medical concerns. They also have a compassionate group of budtenders there to serve patients.
Each staff member is fully qualified to help you, as they:
- Are rigorously trained, including medical instruction from registered RN’s
- Complete multiple industry certifications
- Continue their education at national conferences every year
The Perfect Product for You
Before you make your first purchase, the Verdes Foundation wants to find the strain that will help you the most. Although they strive for consistency in each of their stains, they know that each product has a different effect — your wellness is what they want to see.
A large selection of products is available at Verdes. This includes:
- Cannabis flowers — sativa, hybrid, indica and CBD-rich strains
- CBD-rich products
How to Find the Verdes Foundation
The Albuquerque location is found at 6005 Coronado Ave. NE, Suite A, near Apple Canyon Gourmet.
The Verdes Foundation is one of the oldest medical marijuana dispensaries in New Mexico. Although they have proven experience, they’re constantly looking to the future and improving their methods. They want to be a place you can come to for all your medical cannabis needs.
Their five core values are:
- A compassionate and competent staff — with registered nurses on staff, you always have access to nursing consultations when you need them
- Safety — all cannabis is free from pesticides and harmful chemicals
- Experience — with each new crop, Verdes continues to perfect their growing techniques and methods
- Locally grown — Verdes is committed to helping the local economy by growing all their products in New Mexico
- Innovation — they look ahead, and are always on the forefront of new technology