The Vault - Spokane, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:59:59 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Treasures in The Vault
The Vault has multiple brands for each strain, so you’ll have the option to spend more or less on the same kind of flower. This sample menu can help you figure out whether their inventory is right for you:
- Indica: Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Narnia, White Skunk, MK Ultra, Candy Kush, God’s Gift, OG Kush, Hawaiian Dutch, LA Confidential, Locktite, Blueberry Yum Yum, Northern Lights, Skunk and Blueberry
- Sativa: Allen Wrench, Blue Dream, Dutchberry, Trainwreck, Aloha, Pineapple Express, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Blue Hawaiian, Cinderella’s Dream, Chocolope, Thin Mint Cookies and Trainwreck
- Hybrid: OG Sour, Orange Kush, Royal Kush, Lodi Dodi, Raspberry Kush, Dutch Treat Haze, Pearl Scout Cookies, Star Fighter, Golden Gage, Lava Rocks and PHD
- Extracts: Crumble, shatter, rosin, vape cartridges, BHO, resin, honey, wax, CO2 oil, sugar wax and kief
- Edibles: Capsules, tinctures, cold drinks, coconut oil, mints, oral spray, chocolate, cookies, brownies, drops, chews, hard candy, snack bars and truffles
What’s the Deal with Washington Green Cards?
You might wonder why Washington even needs to offer medical marijuana cards if everyone 21 and older can buy marijuana. The state lets recognized MMJ patients pay less for cannabis medicine, carry more weed at a time and buy higher doses.
If you think the MMJ program would make your treatment easier, have your doctor give you a signed approval and bring it to a state-endorsed MMJ shop. Since The Vault doesn’t have a license, you’ll have to go to another store to finish registering.
Visiting The Vault
You can go to The Vault at 213 E. Sprague Ave. in Spokane, north of Cowley Street and Spokane Street. You’re welcome to use their ATM so to comply with their cash-only policy. Although you can’t order online for reservations or delivery, you can check the menu to see what they have before you go.
The Vault originally opened as a medical dispensary and made the switch to recreational marijuana in 2016. Although they changed gears, The Vault still holds their products to the same standards as the medicine they used to sell. Every item is tested and closely examined to ensure freshness, quality and safety to an extent beyond state requirements.
Like the name implies, The Vault aims to give customers a luxury marijuana shopping experience. Their selection mainly focuses on higher-quality and rarer strains.