The Prime Leaf - Tucson, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
An Extensive Menu
Medical marijuana is a growing industry, and the Prime Leaf provides premium products to their patients every day. They make sure they have the most effective strains on the market that are proven to target symptoms and bring relief.
There are a large variety of products available, such as:
- Sativa, hybrid and indica flower strains
- CBD oil
- Vape pens and cartridges
- Cannabis-infused edibles
- Topical lotion and ointments
- Pain patches
You never have to wait in line if you’re a patient at the Prime Leaf. Just call or order online, and your meds will be waiting for you when you arrive. The shop accepts cash only, so make sure to bring some.
The Prime Leaf offers special discounts to first-time customers, veterans and seniors. They also offer a different deal every day of the week:
- Monday: 10% off all orders
- Tasty Tuesday: 20% off edibles and concentrates
- Wheel Wednesday: Spin the wheel and win a prize
- Thursday: $75 for 1/4 ounce
- Friday & Saturday: $40 for 1/8 ounce
- Special Sunday: 15% off your entire order
Be sure to take advantage of the Early Bird Special, as well, when you can get 15% off Monday through Thursday from 9 to 11 a.m.
Where to Find the Prime Leaf
The Prime Leaf is located at the corner of Speedway and Columbus Boulevard. Their address is 4220 E. Speedway Blvd.
The Prime Leaf is a warm, welcoming medical marijuana dispensary where patients can find safe and effective relief. Don’t let your debilitating condition rob you of your life.
The Prime Leaf believes the benefits of medical cannabis shouldn’t be kept secret. That’s why one of their goals is to educate the community by hosting regular cannabis educational services.
At the events, you’ll learn about:
- How to apply for a medical marijuana card
- Qualifying conditions
- How cannabis can improve your quality of life
- Which medication can best treat your symptoms
- How you can advocate for the use of medical marijuana