More About This Dispensary
What’s at The Joint?
The Burien menu has different offerings than its sister stores, so check ahead of time or pre-order if you have your eye on something. Some of their most popular products include:
- Indica: Fire OG, Aloha, 9LB Hammer, Honey Boo, OG Chem #2, G-13, OG Kush, Sensi Star, Purple Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Wa Goo, Presidential OG and Afgoo
- Sativa: Allen Wrench, Ghost Train Haze, Sweet Skunk, Golden Pineapple, Cinex, Green Crack, ATF, XJ-13, Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, Kaboom and Super Lemon Haze
- Hybrid: Ewok, Star Dawg, Jilly Bean, Liberty OG, Dutch Treat #2, Pink Panther, Cotton Candy, Gorilla Glue #4, Lucid Dream, Golden Ticket, Sunset Sherbet and Blueberry Bubblegum
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, wax, rosin, shatter, syringes, honey crystals, distillate and resin
- Edibles: Capsules, chocolates, tinctures, brownies, cookies, chewy candy, cold drinks, THC powders, truffles and hard candy
Washington’s Medical Marijuana Experience
Adults 21 and older can buy recreational marijuana in Washington state. Potential medical marijuana patients can sign up for the state MMJ program by getting permission from their doctor and talking to a consultant at a licensed store. MMJ patients can pay fewer taxes on cannabis-related purchase, buy more potent products, keep more weed on their person, grow more pot plants and join a growing collective.
If You Go
To get to the Burien store, go to 14325 First Ave., South, between 143rd and 144th streets. If you’d like, you can pre-order your medicine in advance to get a faster shopping experience. They take cash transactions only.
The Joint’s Burien location is just one out of their seven stores located all over Washington state. They began as a medical dispensary and still serve medical customers in addition to their newer recreational patrons. This means they can sell you stronger medicine and have an in-house medical consultant to counsel you on the process.