The Holistic Center - Phoenix, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
THC does their best to provide high-quality, locally grown medicine to their patients. Some of their most frequently stocked products include:
- Indica: Bubba Skywalker, GDP OG, Granddaddy Purple, Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Lavender
- Sativa: THC OG, White Nightmare, Green Crack and Green Cush
- Hybrid: Girl Scout Cookies, Fire OG, Flo, Gorilla Glue, Grape Stomper, Larry OG, Grape God, Chemdawg #4, OB Ripper, Lowryder and Harlequin
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, shatter, hash, resin, lava rocks, wax, RSO, kief and CBD oil
- Edibles: Gummies, cookies, chewy candy, brownies, smores, tinctures, THC syrup, chocolates, dip mixes, capsules, honey, peanut butter, salad dressing, pretzels and honey sticks
- Topicals: Hand and body cream, muscle relief lotion, balms, ointments and patches
Medical Marijuana Purchase Regulations
Before you stop at THC, it’s important to ask yourself this: Am I legally eligible to purchase medical marijuana?
If you’re a new or aspiring patient, make sure you’ve registered online for Arizona’s medical marijuana registry and received a card in the mail. You can’t register or buy medical marijuana if you’re not an Arizona resident.
How to Buy Your Meds from THC
To make a purchase, you can either order online on the THC website or go to the brick-and-mortar dispensary, located near Route 101 at 21035 N. Cave Creek Road. You must purchase your order using cash — they don’t take debit or credit.
Bill and Cindy opened The Holistic Center (AKA THC) in 2013 so they could help patients feel better using medical marijuana the same way it made Cindy’s multiple sclerosis easier to deal with. THC stocks a quality inventory of natural medical cannabis and educates the public about the benefits of medical marijuana.
The staff at THC puts their hearts into ensuring their patients’ happiness. They contribute to the local community by holding water drives for the homeless and “adopting” highways in the area. THC’s online team makes sure to answer every comment and review online, whether they’re positive or negative.