The Herbery - Vancouver, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Scoop on Washington MMJ Laws
Medical marijuana consumers can get bonuses that recreational marijuana users — anyone 21 or older — don’t have. For instance, MMJ cardholders can carry more marijuana and grow more plants. If you want to join the MMJ party, get your doctor to fill out an authorization and take it to an official medical dispensary.
Your Stop at The Herbery
These are the kinds of items you might see on the shelves at The Herbery’s Vancouver shop:
- Indica: Brandywine, Northern Lights, XXX, Romulan, Granddaddy Purple, God’s Gift, True OG, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Orange Kush, Bear OG and San Fernando Valley OG
- Sativa: Cinex, Dirty Girl, Chernobyl, ATF, Chocolope, Adak, Grapefruit, Tangie, Elephant, Sonic Screwdriver, AK-47 and Buffalo Bill
- Hybrid: WiFi OG, Sunset Sherbet, Oregon Purple Diesel, Panda OG, Cookies and Cream, Mango Haze, Green Ribbon, Black Cherry Soda, Gorilla Glue, Baby Bell, Purple Sour Diesel, Dutch Treat and Girl Scout Cookies
- Extracts: Dab cartridges, vape cartridges, distillate, RSO, oil, shatter and wax
- Edibles: Sparkling drinks, K-cups, tinctures, mints, syrup, capsules, chocolate, chews, candies, baked goods and truffles
- Topicals: Suppositories, lubricant, gel, salves, sprays and oils
Vancouver’s store, also called The Herbery East, operates at 212 Northeast 164th Ave., on the corner of First Street. You can’t pre-order or ask for delivery, so be prepared to make the trek up to the store. You might want to get some cash on the way up since that’s all they take, or you can use their ATM.
The Herbery has two shop locations — Portland, Ore., and Vancouver, Wash.
As a medical marijuana patient, keep in mind that The Herbery isn’t certified to offer medical marijuana services like medical consultations and reduced taxes. You can still buy pot if you’re over 21, but you can’t reap the benefits of having an MMJ card.