The Herbal Gardens - Tacoma, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Washington’s State MMJ Program
If you’re wondering why Washington has medical marijuana cards when they let anyone over 21 buy cannabis products, the difference lies in regulations.
Patients who have their information entered into the state’s medical marijuana database can pay fewer taxes on their medicine and carry more marijuana at a time. If you’re interested, you just have to ask your doctor to fill out an authorization and take it to a state-endorsed dispensary like Herbal Gardens.
The Herbal Gardens Shopping Experience
When you first visit Herbal Gardens, you’ll only be able to pay for your order with cash. After ten visits, you’ll be entered into their VIP program, which lets you pay with debit and credit cards and receive a 10% discount.
This example menu is just that — an example. You can see a current menu on their website and pre-order your medicine to pick up at the store. They don’t deliver. Some of their most popular products include:
- Indica: Gorilla Glue #5, Ewok, Deep Purple, Pitbull, LA Sour, Dutch Treat, Sunset Sherbet, Orange Blossom, 9LB Hammer, God’s Gift, Harle-Tsu, Shiva Skunk and Girl Scout Master
- Sativa: Dutchberry, Fire OG, Golden Pineapple, Jack Herer, Headcheese, Allen Wrench, Daybreak, OG Chem, Strawberry Diesel and Dutch Haze
- Hybrid: Spirit in the Sky, Cherry OG, Stardawg, Cinex, Gobstopper, Tangerine Dream, Blackberry, Pretty Willy, Panda OG and Afgoo
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, syringes, RSO, shatter, hash, batter, rosin and sap
- Edibles: Sparkling drinks, candy, snacks, cookies, lozenges, brownies, chocolates, THC powder, drops and tinctures
- Topicals: Lotions, balms and lip balm
Sounds Great — Let’s Go!
You can stop by Herbal Gardens at 4803 Center Street in Tacoma, Wash. It’s the first place you see when you get off exit 1C on Route 16.
The Herbal Gardens opened in 2011 as a medical dispensary, so they understand your needs as a patient. They were the first Washington dispensary to implement merchandise lab testing. More than 100 patients a day visit Herbal Gardens to have their medical problems addressed and naturally treated.
Due to their background as a medical dispensary, Herbal Gardens’ owners and budtenders know their stuff when it comes to the world of marijuana medicine. In compliance with Washington state law, they have a medical consultant on staff to discuss your condition with you and sign you up for the state MMJ program.