The Farm - Boulder, CO
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00:00 AM - 9:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Mission and Values
The team at The Farm advocates for ending marijuana prohibition by showing the public the industry can serve people just like other industries. To spread this message, they:
- Provide patients with top-quality care and encourage them to become cannabis ambassadors
- Establish industry standards for service and compliance
- Educate patients and the public about marijuana
- Foster a safe and legal dispensary environment that’s 100% compliant with regulations
They also host events for the Boulder community that support local causes and the art scene.
Deals and Specials
In addition to seasonal and limited specials, The Farm has regular deals you can benefit from every day:
- 15% discount for customers who shop early in the morning and late at night
- 20% off the Strain of the Week and Edible of the Week — changes every Thursday
- $100 for a half-ounce of select strains
- Pay $30 for a six-pack of seeds if you buy an eighth or more
- 20% off when you buy four grams of concentrate and 25% off when you buy eight grams
Craft Cannabis Menu
The Farm uses traditional and organic growing methods to ensure that they pay careful attention to their products. They raise strains like Blue Dream, Headband and Chemdawg. You can also find products from top vendors such as concentrates, edibles and topicals.
Visiting The FarmYou’ find The Farm at 2801 Iris Ave., Boulder, right by the Diagonal Highway.
The Farm started with a multidisciplinary team dedicated to advancing the cannabis industry. Their founders have expertise in areas such as art and wellness, bringing compassion to what they do. Since they opened in 2009, they originally operated as a medical dispensary, but they now have recreational sales only.
But, just because The Farm considers itself an adult-use store doesn’t mean you can’t find relief from their products. Patients who only need regular-strength medicine can get cannabis that will treat their symptoms.