The Apothecarium - Las Vegas, NV
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Apothecarium typically stocks these premium products:
- Indica: Lavender, Dos-Si-Do, XXX OG, Bubba Skywalker, Purple Cadillac, Grand Daddy Purple and LA OG
- Sativa: L’Orange, Lemonburst, Sour Amnesia, Triple Bodhi, Black Jack, MTF, Sour Diesel, Green Crack, XJ-13, BlackJack and Strawberry Cough
- Hybrid: Mandarin Mint, Virtue OG, Super Glue, Cannatonic, Gorilla Glue #4, Good Medicine, Fire Alien Kush, Cookie Cross, Hawaiian Pineapple and Lamb’s Bread
- Extracts: Vape Cartridges, Rosin, THC, Badder, Crumble, Resin and Shatter
- Edibles: Tinctures, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Bars, Capsules, Trokies, Trail Bars, Honey Sticks, Gummies, Hot Chocolate, Cookies, Brownies and K-Cups
- Topicals: Balms, Massage Oils, Patches, Lotions and Lip Balm
- Tools: Vape Pens, Grinders, Water Pipes and Lighters
What You Need to Register
Nevada patients need to register online with the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. The Apothecarium’s website outlines the steps required, and you can ask the staff any questions you need to complete the process.
Out-of-state patients can also get medicine from The Apothecarium, but they need to bring a medical marijuana card and ID.
You can find the Apothecarium at 7885 W. Sahara Ave., about 10 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
The Apothecarium accepts cash and debit cards.
You can order medicine from The Apothecarium online and have it delivered to your home.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You want your dispensary to feel luxurious. The Apothecarium Las Vegas’ interior contains marble counters and a glass chandelier, and all the company’s branding is sleek with a regal feel.
- You want a dispensary that gives back to the community. This dispensary doesn’t focus only on profits — it also teams up with local organizations such as Goodwill and Las Vegas Pride to raise money for veterans, HIV/AIDS patients and other vulnerable groups.
Retired police officer David Kallas opened The Apothecarium Las Vegas after he discovered that medical marijuana was a less harmful way to treat his knee injury.
The Apothecarium in Las Vegas sells a diverse inventory of buds, extracts and cannabis-infused products that can give you the relief you need. They host educational events to teach patients and the public about marijuana and its benefits. The Apothecarium’s staff can help you discover the medicine that’s right for you.