Thames Valley Alternative Relief, LLC — Uncasville, CT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 3:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
First, you need to obtain your registration certificate for medical cannabis from Connecticut’s Department of Consumer Protection with the aid of a competent marijuana doctor. Then, book an appointment with the dispensary so you can have a one-on-one discussion with a pharmacist that will help you discover all the benefits and options you can enjoy through this marijuana dispensing facility.
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- This dispensary offers a fast and efficient appointment booking process so you can schedule your next appointment by phone or online in just a few minutes.
- Patients can obtain assistance with various aspects of medical marijuana use, including a review of the available options for strains and dosage forms.
- Patients enjoy adequate security and privacy within the provisions of the state laws on medical marijuana.
- Veterans receive a 10-percent discount on all products they buy.
Thames Valley Alternative Relief is located at 1100 Norwich-New London Turnpike after Herb's Country Store. It’s not far from the Raymond Hill Road junction that leads to the office of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Medical cannabis is available here in the most potent forms including:
- Dried flower
- Vape oils
- Oral/Sublingual Products
Ordering and Delivery
- Registered patients can pre-order medical cannabis products to ensure availability at the exact time they need them.
- All orders are confirmed within 24 hours.
- All pre-orders are kept for a maximum of five days due to space restrictions.
- All product orders are fulfilled by store pick up only; no shipments are sent to home addresses.
Payment MethodsPayment for patient orders can be made with cash at the store or with a debit card at the POS terminal. Credit cards are not allowed.
Thames Valley Alternative Relief was established by two pharmacists — Laurie Zrenda and Meredith Elmer — to serve the people of Eastern Connecticut. Together with a qualified and dynamic staff, they use their many years of experience as retail pharmacists to deliver unique, compassionate service to all their clients.
Laurie and Meredith are members of the National Cannabis Industry Association. This dispensary is highly rated because it has a team with a high level of professional competence.