Swell Farmacy - Youngtown, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
What Swell Farmacy Sells
Swell Farmacy updates their online menu every hour, so you can get an accurate idea of what they currently have by checking the website. These are a few examples of what the Youngstown store typically stocks:
- Indica: Products, Cali Connection 98, DJ Short Blueberry, GAK, LA Confidential, Lemon OG and Romberry Kush Tahoe OG
- Sativa: Super Silver Haze and Jack Herer .22
- Hybrid: White Fire OG, Blue Velour, Carrie Fisher OG, Cherry Tang, Dancing Lights, Flodica, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Grape OG, Ice Grapefruit, Lemon Kush, Monster Cookies and WiFi OG
- Extracts: Crumbles, shatter, syringes, vape cartridges and RSO
- Edibles: Brownies, juice, gummies, chewy candy, candy bars, taffy, honey, popcorn, cookies and lollipops
- Topicals: Bath soaks, inhalers, patches, lotions and creams
To make the shopping experience easier for you, Swell Farmacy offers online ordering so you can pick up your medicine as soon as you get to the dispensary.
Planning Your Swell Trip
Before you stop by Swell Farmacy, make sure you can legally buy medical marijuana there in the first place — you must be an MMJ card-carrying Arizona resident. To get a medical marijuana card from the state, you need to apply online on the state’s medical marijuana program’s website.
If you know you meet the requirements to make a purchase, you can go to Swell Farmacy at 11200 W. Michigan Ave., Youngtown, Ariz., close to Grand Avenue/Phoenix-Wickenburg Highway.
Swell Farmacy only accepts cash and has a no-surcharge ATM in the lobby.
Swell Farmacy’s Youngtown location is the only dispensary in the area, so they’re dedicated to serving the local community and providing a quality medical experience. They’re strong advocates for the legalization and destigmatization of using marijuana to treat chronic conditions naturally.
In a nutshell, Swell Farmacy uses the power of human kindness to promote wider acceptance of medical cannabis. They treat every patient like family and consider them fellow ambassadors to the medical marijuana industry. To spread the word to the community, they support the local charities and economy so non-patients can understand medical cannabis better.