Sweet Green NW - Rochester, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 9:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Sweet Greens Are Made of This
Sweet Greens curates a selection of locally grown and sourced products. They often ask for feedback from customers on what they should sell and visit the farms in person to see what they’re growing. Check out this example menu to get an idea:
- Indica: Platinum Alien OG, CTHA, Obama Kush, Blackberry Kush, Mother of Dragons, Rocky Mountain Blueberry, White Rhino, U2 and Mendo U2
- Sativa: Blue Dream, Dirty Girl, ATF, Dutch Treat, Hawaiian and Da Purps
- Hybrid: Apple Jack, Critical Mass, Lemon Skunk, Bruce Banner, Animal Cookies, Sour Cookies, White Thunder, Blue Orca, Middlefork, Tahoe OG, Dreamberry and White Romulan
- Extracts: Vape cartridges and rosin
- Edibles: Drops, cookies, chocolates, drinks and hard candy
- Topicals: Bath soaks and salves
How to Buy Medical Marijuana in Washington
Unlike many other states, Washington lets you get marijuana from licensed stores if you’re 21 or older. This even applies to out-of-state visitors. They give patients who register for their medical marijuana benefits that recreational buyers don’t have, such as:
- Fewer taxes on marijuana
- Higher possession limits
- Higher growing limits
- Access to growing cooperatives
If this sounds like a good deal to you, you need to ask your doctor to fill out an authorization form on tamper-proof paper. Then, take it to a medically licensed seller like Sweet Greens and give it to their medical consultant, who will enter your information and give you a medical marijuana card.
Sweet Greens NW is located at 19949 Old Highway 99 Southwest in Rochester, Wash., just off I-5. They accept cash payments only, but they have a convenient ATM. They don’t offer pre-orders or delivery.
Sweet Greens retails a variety of marijuana flower and cannabis-infused products that can suit any taste. Staffed by a small staff of tight-knit budtenders, the dispensary treats their customers like a part of their family.
Don’t underestimate Sweet Greens because of their small size — they’re endorsed by the state as a medical marijuana provider and have a medical consultant who can help you out.