SWC Tempe State Licensed Dispensary - Tempe, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 6:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The SWC Shopping Experience
When you browse the dispensary inventory, it might look something like this:
- Indica: Critical Mass, Critical Plus 2.0, Plushberry and Skywalker
- Sativa: ATF, Ghost Train Haze, Kali Mist and Kilimanjaro
- Hybrid: Agent Orange, Blueberry Muffin, CBD Yummy, Holy Grail Kush, Iced Grapefruit, Pineapple Trainwreck, Purple Dream and Qrazy Train
- Extracts: Shatter, kief, wax, inhalers, vape cartridges, space rocks, soapstone and syringes
- Edibles: Gummies, THC syrup, chewy candy, tinctures, juice, cookies, brownies, hard candy, taffy, jam, soda, chocolates and butter
- Topicals: Ointments, lotions, balms and patches
Keep in mind that this is just an example menu — if you check the SWC website, there should be a more accurate one for that day’s stock.
Can You Buy Medicine from SWC?
To buy cannabis in Arizona, you have to be a state resident who possesses a medical marijuana card. You can sign up for a card online through the state’s website — just remember that you’ll need to have a background check and a doctor’s statement to finish the application.
If you want to see SWC’s compassionate environment for yourself, you can visit their Tempe location at 2009 E. 5th St., close to Route 101.
You’ll have to visit the dispensary in person if you want to make a purchase since SWC doesn’t offer delivery services. When you go, you can pay with cash or a debit card.
SWC Tempe assists patients in the area with finding the natural cannabis remedies for their debilitating conditions. They want to provide you with a quality dispensary experience and contribute to the Tempe community. This dual focus allows SWC to spread awareness about marijuana as an alternative solution to chronic and painful ailments.
This dispensary is all about improving lives, whether that’s by helping local charities or finding the right medicine for a customer. SWC hopes to make the world a better place, one leaf at a time.