Sunflower Meds Mesa - Mesa, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
- Indica: Purple Kush, Redwood, Rare Darkness #8 and Critical Mass CBD
- Sativa: Super Sour Larry Deez #3 and Sour Tangie
- Hybrid: White Lavender, White Fire OG, Sour OG, Forum 404 #6 and Forum 404 #7
- Extracts: Concentrates, RSO and Shatters
- Edibles: Tinctures, Brownies, Cookies, Baked Goods, THC Syrup, Gummies, Tootsies, Juice, Candy Bars, Soda, Honey Sticks, Ice Cream and K-Cups
- Topicals: Balms, Salves and Bath Soaks
- Tools: Vape Pens and Cartridges
What You Need to Register
To get an Arizona medical marijuana card, you’ll need to get a background check and visit a doctor for an examination. Then, you can fill out the application online or mail it in. Out-of-state patients can’t buy medical marijuana in Arizona.
You can visit Sunflower Meds Mesa at 5205 E. University Drive in Mesa, Ariz., near the intersection with Higley Road.
Sunflower Meds Mesa accepts both cash and debit payments. However, they charge an extra $2.25 for debit payments, and the patient must own the debit card.
Sunflower Meds Mesa does not offer delivery services.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You have a sweet tooth. Sunflower Meds Mesa’s inventory stocks a large selection of edibles such as chocolates, cookies, brownies, lemon bars, gummies, chewy candy and even ice cream.
- You frequent the Phoenix area. Sunflower Meds also dispenses at its Phoenix location, so if you find yourself there often, you can get your meds there, too.
Sunflower Meds Mesa helps patients in the Mesa, Ariz., area get helpful medicinal cannabis to soothe their ailments. It sells various types of medicine like flowers, extracts and edibles to more than 5000 patients. The Mesa facility features a showroom with high definition tablets containing information about Sunflower Meds’ products and the world of medical marijuana. If you have any questions, you can schedule an appointment with a staff consultant to talk about your medical needs.