Southern Arizona Integrated Therapies - Tucson, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The SAINTS Menu
Check out an example menu below. SAINTS doesn’t offer delivery, so you must buy your medicine in-person. Their current menu is available online and updated regularly.
- Indica: God Bud, Sensi Star, Super Critical, Night Nurse, CBD Critical Mass, Berry Bomb, Shmurkle, Marmalate, The Black, Redwood, Dicot Private Reserve, Rocklock and Platinum Kush
- Sativa: Nature’s Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel, Agent Orange, WiFi OG, ChampaTsu, Viper City OG, Lemon Diesel and Mexican Sativa
- Hybrid: Item 9, Chocolope Kush, Skunk #1, Purple OG #18, Royal Flush Kush, Original Skunk #1, Lemon Skunk, Redhead OG, Ghost OG, 602 Headband, Cheese Quake, AZ Berry, Cheeze, Mama Mia, Jillybean and Dicot Hybrid
- Extracts: Vape cartridges, inhalers, resin, wax and kief
- Edibles: Sublinguals, THC syrup, tinctures, gummies, hard candies, chewy candy, lollipops, candy bars and coffee
SAINTS offers a unique special for every day of the week:
- Medible Monday: 20% off all edibles, seniors get 10% non-edible products
- 10% Tuesday: 10% off all purchases — stacks with 10% veteran discount
- Concentrate Wednesday: 20% off all extracts
- Top Tier Thursday: $10 grams, $30 1/8ths
- Fun Friday: Pick a daily special of your choice except for the Sunday special
- Super-Sized Saturday: 1/8ths are bumped up from 3.5 grams to 4.5 grams
- Sunday 6: $6 grams for specific strains — strains are announced in the morning on social media
If you’re a new patient, you’ll need a medical marijuana card to buy medicine from SAINT. To get a card, you’ll need to sign up online through the state. Out-of-state residents can’t use their MMJ cards to get medical marijuana in Arizona.
SAINTS serves the Tucson community at 112 S. Kolb Road, right by Broadway Boulevard. Since they only accept cash, you might want to have some on hand when you go, but they also have a no-surcharge ATM on site.
Southern Arizona Integrated Therapies, conveniently abbreviated as SAINTS, was the very first dispensary to open in Arizona in December of 2012. Since they cut all the other dispensaries to the chase, they helped set the standards for the Arizona medical marijuana industry today.