Silver State Relief - Sparks, NV
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
- Indica: Gumbo, Triple Cheese, Cuvee and Critical Kush
- Sativa: MTF, Sour Diesel, Chocolope, Outer Space, Durban Poison, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Lemon Haze and Acapulco Gold
- Hybrid: Reserva Privada, White Widow, Cookies, Gorilla Glue #4, Bio Jesus, Pineapple Express, J1, Fire OG, Space Queen, Dream Star, Ultimate 91 Chemdawg, Bio Diesel, Blue Dream, OG Kush, Tahoe OG, Pineapple Chunk, Kosher Kush, OG #18, Sour Patch Kids, Kosher Tangie, SSR Premium Shake and XJ-13
- Extracts: Vape Cartridges, Syringes, Badder, Shatter, Rosin, Royal Jelly, Crystalline CBD, CV Wax Plus, Ego Moon Rocks, Honeycomb, Sap, Distillate and RSO
- Edibles: Tinctures, Cannabutter, Chocolate Bars, Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, Capsules, Gummies, Sweet Treats, Drinks, Beef Jerky, Dried Fruits, Lozenges, Trokies and Mints
- Topicals: Bath Soaks, Body Sprays, Gels, Salves, Sunscreen, Eye Drops, Intimacy Oil, Suppository and Lip Balm
- Prerolls: Most of Silver State Relief’s strains are available in pre-rolled joints.
What You Need to Register
Before your first visit, make sure to complete the new patient intake form available on the Silver State Relief website. You also need to register online with Nevada’s online Medical Marijuana Registry or your own state’s official process. The Silver State Relief website lists some advice on how to get registered.
Silver State Relief dispenses to the residents of Sparks, Nev., at 175 E. Greg St., right by McCarran Boulevard.
Silver State Relief accepts both cash and credit cards.
Silver State Relief offers online ordering and delivery to your house at a rate of $1 per mile.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You're looking for unique ways to medicate yourself with cannabis. Silver State Relief sells chocolate hazelnut spread, beef jerky, mints and even sunscreen.
- Your philosophy involves working within the system rather than redefining it. All dispensaries follow the law, of course, but some advocate for making marijuana legitimate by questioning the medical industry. Silver State Relief wants to work with the system to build medical marijuana’s reputation instead.
Silver State Relief serves patients from Sparks, Nev., and the surrounding areas. Their mission is to advocate for the validity of the medical marijuana industry by strictly following safety regulations and educating the public.
For Silver State Relief, marijuana is a legitimate medical solution that can bring as much relief as better known medicinal products. Now that recreational marijuana will soon be legal in Nevada, Silver State Relief plans to expand its horizons once there are more regulations.