People's Choice Alternative Medicine - Ann Arbor, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
To become a People's Choice member, patients will need:
- A Michigan medical marijuana card. Paperwork does not qualify.
- A Michigan Driver's License or State ID. No other forms of ID are accepted.
- One other form of ID that states the patient's full legal name. (insurance card, bank card, utility bill, etc.)
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
There are several perks to becoming a People's Choice member:
- Small craft batches that are safe, effective and locally grown
- Free gift for new members
- Referral rewards program
- Free product consultation
- Online ordering available
- Free gift on the patient's birthday
- Top-shelf specials
- Daily specials
- Discounts for those receiving SSI or disability
- Military and senior discounts
Additionally, People's Choice offers a wide variety of products to suit every medical cannabis need, including the following:
- Rosin Butter
People's Choice Alternative Medicine is located at 2245 W. Liberty St. in Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Liberty Street is easily accessible from I-94.
Ordering and Delivery
People's Choice members have the option to purchase the necessary products in the storefront or by ordering online through their product catalog.
Payment MethodsAccepted payment methods include cash and debit card.
People's Choice Alternative Medicine is the premier medical marijuana provisioning center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. All staff members are qualified and trained to help patients choose the best care for their condition. They will even walk patients through the process of obtaining a Michigan medical marijuana card.
Although they are not a certification center, they can point patients in the right direction and help make a difficult process less complicated.