More About This Dispensary
Patient Information for New Guests
Peake ReLeaf is happy to welcome new patients to their dispensary. They offer resources on how patients can obtain their medical marijuana card for those who need assistance. If you’re ready to partner with Peake ReLeaf, you’ll need to:
- Register as a patient with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) and wait for a confirmation email.
- Receive a medical marijuana recommendation from a certifying physician.
- Come by the dispensary or register online with Peake ReLeaf. Be sure to bring a valid photo ID, your patient ID number and your physician recommendation.
Products Available at Peake ReLeaf
If you’re searching for safe, effective cannabis products, look no further than the menu at Peake ReLeaf. All their medical marijuana undergoes stringent lab testing to ensure both purity and effectiveness. Their stock of quality products includes:
- A selection of cured flower
- Smoking and vaping accessories
- And much more
Payment Options and Discounts
Currently, Peake ReLeaf is only able to accept cash payments. However, they also offer several discounts for:
- Patients with financial hardships
- Return patients, through a reduced pricing loyalty program
Location Information for Peake ReLeaf in Rockville
Peake ReLeaf in Rockville is proud to offer customers plenty of parking lot space with ADA-accessible spots. They also offer valet parking during select hours.
You’ll find this dispensary at 2001 Chapman Ave., just off Twinbrook Parkway inside the Twinbrook Parkway Corner Shopping Center.
Peake ReLeaf strives to bring the highest standards to the medical marijuana industry. Based in Rockville, they apply their knowledge, expertise and passion for cannabis products to the advice they give every patient who walks through their doors.
Education is a key aspect of Peak ReLeaf’s relationship with their patients. They even offer additional resources so customers can make an informed decision about their care and the products they choose.