Organica Patient Group - Chino Valley, AZ
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Organica Patient Group focuses on bringing the highest quality medical cannabis to their patients. Some examples include:
- Sativa: Sherbert, Candyland, Satori and Dream Queen
- Hybrid: White Widow and Blueberry Haze
- Extracts: Shatter, Resin, Kief and Crumble
- Edibles: CBD, Chews, Cookies and Brownies
- Topicals: Balms
- Tools: Glass Pipes
- Prerolls: Indica and Sativa
What You Need to Register
If you live in Arizona, you’ll need to sign up for a medical marijuana card by mail or online. The requirements for a medical marijuana card include a background check and doctor’s visit. Out-of-state patients can’t buy medical marijuana in Arizona.
You can find Organica Patient Group at 856 S. Highway 89 in Chino Valley, Ariz., near the intersection with Road Runner Road.
Organica Patient Group accepts cash and debit cards.
You can have your Organica Patient Group Order delivered to your home if you live in the Prescott, Prescott Valley or Chino Valley areas.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You’re a first-time medical marijuana patient. All new patients get a medical marijuana starter kit that includes coupons, a pre-roll, educational material, a pipe, a grinder and a lighter. Staff can also answer any questions that you might have about medical cannabis.
- You want to save money every day of the week. Plantae Medical Center gives their patients daily specials. Online reviewers especially love Wednesdays, when they hosts a game day where patients can win free prizes.
Organica Patient Group provides patients in the Chino Valley, Ariz., area with medicine and education about medical cannabis. Their flowers are grown organically in Arizona so they can give patients the freshest buds possible. The inventory includes flower, edibles, extracts and tools.
Organica Patient Group’s staff knows their frequent customers by name and promote a fun, comfortable experience for every visitor. Many patients like this dispensary so much that they will drive long distances to visit or even make it their primary provider.