NETA - Brookline, MA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:30:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00:00 PM - 4:30:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
To become a member of this dispensary, you need to consult a licensed marijuana doctor in Massachusetts. With your doctor's recommendation, you will be allowed to apply for your marijuana registration card. Then, you can choose NETA - Brookline as your cannabis dispensary.
You will be required to complete the membership form when you arrive at NETA with your medical marijuana registration card. You can also become a member by submitting a form to the state authorities to transfer your membership to this dispensary.
Why You Should Choose This Dispensary
- The dispensary is easy to access by public transportation. Plus, it has 13 parking spots, a covered bike rack and parking garages located just steps away.
- NETA offers three discount programs to members: a 10% discount under the hardship program, a one-time credit for new patients and a referral bonus for bringing a newly-registered patient.
- All staff is very friendly and they pay attention to your requests and questions and attend to you promptly.
- All products are cultivated in Massachusetts.
NETA - Brookline is located at 160 Washington Street on Route 9. Patients can easily get to the dispensary, which is situated in the renovated old Brookline Bank building, by taking the Green Line D branch at Brookline Village Station or the Green Line E branch at Riverway Station.
It is also served by bus routes 60, 65 and 66.
- NETA has a wide strain variety including Indica, Sativa, CBD and Hybrid with different potencies.
- Edibles, tinctures, baked goods, gel caps and lozenges.
- Topicals, lotions, trans-dermal patches and balms.
- Vaporizer products, including dosage-specific and non-combustible solutions.
- Pre-rolled joints.
Ordering and Delivery
Patients can browse through the menu which is updated and posted online every day. Call the office to find out the availability and prices of the products you need. Order and pickup can only be completed at the dispensary. An Express Service is available for those who want to spend less time waiting. Mondays and Wednesdays are usually less busy days.
Payment is accepted in cash or by debit cards.
New England Treatment Access (NETA) in Brookline is Boston's first metro dispensary established by a group of experienced alternative medicine professionals, cannabis industry experts, patient advocates and philanthropists. NETA offers top-notch therapies for registered marijuana patients at their dispensary in Brookline.
With over 50 strains cultivated and more than 100 pharmaceutical-grade therapies produced in their ultra-modern, lab-grade environment, patients can enjoy excellent medical cannabis products with minimal pathogens and superior potency. The staff members are friendly, caring and knowledgeable.