MMJ America - Las Vegas, NV
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Why MMJ America?
MMJ is more than just a dispensary — it’s a community of cannabis activists with an emphasis on patient education and conducting research to be able to provide the highest quality product.
Many perks come along with making MMJ America your primary care-giver for medical marijuana:
- Reduced pricing on any weigh of flower every time you purchase
- Access to Penny Daze benefits to receive an additional weed treat with every purchase
- 5% off all concentrates, edibles and apparel
- 25% off your first purchase of flower
In addition to marijuana, MMJ America carries more than 40 types of extracts, more than 80 edibles, almost 20 topicals and pre-rolled joints in a variety of flavors.
Currently, MMJ America has the following flower strains on their shelves in Vegas:
- Indica: Lavender, Do-Si-Dos, Diamond OG, Mendo Breath and 9lb Hammer
- Sativa: Sour Amnesia, Triple Bodhi and Strawberry Cough
- Hybrid: Grateful Breath, Scott’s OG, Glue on Fire, Cookies N’ Cream, Fire Angel (CBD), Skunkberry, Star Killer, Chernobyl and Tahoe Cure
If You Go
MMJ America’s Las Vegas store is located at 4660 S. Decatur Blvd., southwest of Downtown Las Vegas just a short distance from The Strip. MMJ also has locations in Denver and Boulder, CO. Their dispensaries accept cash and debit cards, but not credit cards.
MMJ America was named after the principles established by the country’s founding fathers: freedom, independence, democracy and respect for the Earth and its natural resources. The staff also believes knowledge is power, so they’re passionate about educating patients on the right premium medicine for them.
At the company’s Las Vegas location, MMJ America is working to bring Vegas back to its green roots by opening its facility as an oasis for Nevada’s medical cannabis patients.