Mj's Pot Shop - Pullman, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Wait, It’s Legal to Buy Weed in Washington?
It sure is. You can buy marijuana in Washington if you’re 21 or older, even if you aren’t a state resident.
Medical marijuana patients have even more marijuana-related freedom — they can buy their medicine tax-free, carry more weed at a time and grow more plants in their home. There are even growing cooperatives that patients can join if they can’t grow plants by themselves.
To join the medical marijuana program, you need to have an application filled out by your doctor. Then, you just take it to a medically endorsed marijuana seller like MJ’s and an expert will handle the rest.
The inventory at MJ’s mainly consists of flower and pre-rolls, which makes it easy for you to make your own medicine if you need to. We have an example menu for you below:
- Indica: Banana Kush, Amazing Grace, Chocolate Chunk, Super Girl, Blue Moon, Ewok, God’s Gift, White Russian, Sugar Baby, Cheese Quake, Montana Silver Tip, B-52, Hog and Pineapple Kush
- Sativa: Sweet Cheese, Snowdawg, Super Lemon Haze, Jack Skellingotn, Cinex, Pineapple Express, Fudd, ATF, Sour Tsunami CBD, Durban Poison, Chocolope, Green Crack, Dutch Queen and Black Cherry Soda
- Hybrid: OG Chemdawg, Blue Dream, Nor Cal Blue, Blue Dragon, Q2 x DQ, Permafrost, Shiatsu and Buddy Boy Surprise
- Pre-rolls: God’s Gift, Secret Recipe, Super Girl, Romulan, Dutch Queen, Mixed, Tangerine Dream, Montana Silver Tip, Hog, The Purps, Critical Plus, Blueberry, Green Crack, Acapulco Gold, Wild Man and Purple OG
- Edibles: Tinctures, candy bars, mints, capsules, drops and hard candy
If You Go
MJ’s does not offer any delivery services, and you can’t reserve anything ahead of time. They operate at 1335 Southeast Bishop Blvd., south of East Main Street. When you go, bring some paper money with you — they don’t take debit cards.
MJ’s Pot Shop was the first marijuana store to open in Pullman, Wash. They serve both recreational and medical customers by helping them find the right flower and marijuana-infused products for them. The medical consultant on staff can discuss your condition with you and recommend the right medicine to treat it.