Minerva Canna Group - Los Lunas, NM
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Becoming a Member at Minerva Canna Group
Members of Minerva Canna Group get many benefits. Not only can they purchase the best cannabis medicine on the market, Minerva provides a few additional services:
- One-on-one consults to ask questions and find the right medication for you
- Educational events
- Membership forums that provide a community of understanding peers
To become a member, you need your Medical Cannabis Patient ID. These can be obtained from the New Mexico Health Department. If you have any questions about finding a physician to assess your condition or the paperwork process, Minerva is there to help.
After you have your ID, becoming a member at Minerva is a simple, free process. Fill out the application and be sure to bring a state-issued ID and your medical marijuana card.
A Variety of Treatments
All products available at Minerva Canna Group in Los Lunas are sold with the patient in mind. These strains are specially designed to pinpoint specific symptoms and provide effective relief.
Treatment types vary:
- Smokeable products, such as indica, sativa and hybrid cannabis flower and pre-rolls
- Infused food and beverages
- Topicals and pain patches
- Lifestyle products
Los Lunas Location
Minerva Canna Group in Los Lunas is at the corner of Main Street and Cil de Las Familias, across from the Animal Hospital of Los Lunas. Their address is 336 Main St.
Minerva Canna Group is a Los Lunas dispensary open seven days a week. Their goal is to give you a medical cannabis experience better than anything you’d ever expect. To ensure this, they’ve developed four core values that their patients can count on.
- Superior products. All cannabis is 100% organic and grown indoors to ensure quality.
- Experience. The growers have 32 years of experience that they’re now bringing to their patients.
- Eco-friendly practices. All packaging is biodegradable and derived from wood pulp.
- Patient-focused. They ensure compassionate care to all members.