MedPharm Iowa - Sioux City, IA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00:00 AM - 6:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00:00 AM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
The Dispensing Process
The MedPharm Iowa team is involved in every step of the dispensing process. They manage:
- Cultivation: Taking genetics from mother plants and raising crops through every stage
- Manufacturing: Extracting cannabinoids and formulating new products
- Quality Control: Analyzing cannabinoid content and contaminants
- Packaging and Shipping: Securely packing every medication and delivering them to dispensaries
- Dispensary Management: Selling medicine from two locations in Iowa and offering consultations
- Community Education: Teaching doctors, patients and the community about cannabis medicine
As a producer, MedPharm Iowa also supplies medication to dispensaries run by other companies.
Products Sold at MedPharm Iowa
When you visit a MedPharm location, you’ll find the following types of medicine:
Iowa permits cannabidiol (CBD) medicine with less than 3 percent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). While MedPharm Iowa sells formulas with higher amounts of THC, they do not exceed the legal limit. If you don’t know what formula will help you, a staff member can help. They receive training to help patients find products.
Find Relief Today
Although MedPharm Iowa sells CBD medicine only, you still need a recommendation from your doctor to shop there. Any physician can recommend cannabis medicine for patients. Once you have a certification, you can submit an application to the Iowa Department of Public Health. You will receive a patient ID card to show the staff at MedPharm Iowa.
MedPharm Iowa received the state’s first dispensary licenses in 2018. They acquired intellectual property from MedPharm Holdings in Colorado, who provides them with branding ideas and business guidance. Dr. Chris Nelson, the owner of MedPharm Iowa, has decades of experience running scientific companies. His team uses evidence-based techniques to create and sell medicine.
You can find MedPharm Iowa’s Sioux City shop at 700 Sunnybrook Drive. It has a convenient location near major highways and a variety of businesses.