More About This Dispensary
Shopping at MedMen
MedMen wants to make your dispensary experience as comfortable as possible. To enhance the shopping experience, they implement the following features:
- Debit card payments available for cards with chips
- Flower displayed in Bud Cases, which let you look and smell without contamination
- Menus listed on tablets with details on effects and chemical composition
- Budtenders with all-inclusive training on cannabis
- Sleek, modern interior design
The MedMen Spectrum
The San Diego dispensary sources their flower from top-notch southern California growers, as well as their in-house facilities. To help patients understand what works for them, they divide their strains by effect into seven categories:
- High CBD: Maximum relief with minimum psychoactive impact
- CBD Blend: THC-boosted CBD benefits
- Sativa: Stimulation and joy
- Sativa-Dominant: Focus and serenity
- Hybrid: Combined traits from indica and sativa strains
- Indica-Dominant: Relaxation and transcendence
- Indica: Sedation
Everything Else on the Menu
In addition to their bud, MedMen sells:
- Vape cartridges, batteries and disposable pens
- Shatter, wax, budder and sauce
- Creams, body oils and topical sprays
- Sublingual drops, strips and sprays
- Infused drinks and goodies
- Tinctures and capsules
For more information on a specific item, check out the tablets in-store or ask a team member.
Find MedMen San Diego at 5125 Convoy St., off Exit 5 of the San Clemente Canyon Freeway. The shop has on-site parking available.
Medical Use License: M10-17-0000064-TEMP
Adult Use License: A10-17-0000038-TEMP
As one of the nation’s premier cannabis brands, MedMen has dispensaries in California, Nevada and New York. MedMen originated in California and operates the most dispensaries there. But, their experience running businesses all over the country has given them the tools to take a unique approach to the state’s marijuana.
Adults over 21 and patients over 18 can shop at MedMen San Diego. Their San Diego branch stands at the former site of Apothekare Convoy, which has since moved to a different location.