Mary Jane's House of Grass - Vancouver, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Can I Use My Medical Marijuana Card at Mary Jane’s?
If you’re under 21 (the legal age for anyone to consume cannabis), then you can use it to verify that you can buy marijuana.
Otherwise, things get fuzzy. Mary Jane’s includes two medical advisers on their online staff page, but the store isn’t mentioned on the state’s official list of medically certified marijuana stores. We advise you to get in contact with Mary Jane’s to see what they can and can’t offer patients.
How Do I Get a Medical Marijuana Card?
If you have what the state considers a debilitating condition, you can apply for a medical marijuana card. Take the official authorization form to your doctor and request that they complete and sign it. Then, bring the filled-out paper to a state-endorsed medical marijuana retailer to finish the registration process.
Mary Jane’s Grass Stash
You can find a wide variety of marijuana products at Mary Jane’s, such as:
- Extracts: Kief, shatter, wax, dab oil, crumble and hash
- Edibles: Chews, hard candy, chocolate, truffles, syrup, cookies, capsules, snack bars, mints, coconut oil, brownies, blondies, drops and rock candy
- Indica: Critical Mass, 98 Bubba Kush, Headway, Frosty Knight, Pitbull, Romulan, Grape Ape, ACDC, Granddaddy Purple, Ringo’s Gift, Charlotte Tsunami and LA Confidential
- Sativa: Alien Orange Cookies, Cinex, Candy Crush, BBB, Berry Blast, Harlequin, Super Lemon Haze, Green Crack, Schrom and Cherry Pie
- Hybrid: Tahoe OG, Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue #4, Pamelina, Gorilla Glue, Hell’s Fire, Cherry OG, Ewok, Headband, Bay Dream, Agent Orange, Phantom Cookies and Powerhouse
Your Stop at Mary Jane’s
You can visit Mary Jane’s at 8312 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver. If you take Interstate 205, get off at exit 28A-B-C. They don’t let you pre-order or request delivery, so if you see something you like on the online menu, get it before it’s gone. You must pay with cash at Mary Jane’s.
Mary Jane’s House of Grass has been in the Washington marijuana scene much longer than most. They started out as a paraphernalia store in 2005 since selling weed wasn’t legalized yet. In 2015, they teamed up with Aardvark Reefology to open a marijuana retailer in Vancouver, Wash. The rest is history.
No matter if you’re a newcomer to the weed scene or an experienced pro, the budtenders at Mary Jane’s can answer any of your questions. Mary Jane’s website claims that they foster a family-like atmosphere, and the online reviews back it up.