Mari J's Highway Pot Shop - Everett, WA
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Washington’s Medical Marijuana Process
If you want to enter the state’s medical marijuana database, you need to have your doctor fill out an authorization form and take it to a consultant at a medically endorsed marijuana store. Mari J’s does not have any consultants, so you need to stop by another place to get entered into the system.
What Will I See on the Shelves?
Mari J’s often sells one strain that has multiple brands, so pay attention to the label and talk with your budtender. You might be able to get the same strain cheaper or at higher quality depending on what brand you pick.
The following list is only meant to provide examples of what Mari J’s offers. For a current menu, you need to check online. Popular products include:
- Indica: Orange Kush, Extreme OG, Stephen Hawking Kush, Ogre Kush, Hindu Kush, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Alien Grenade, Platinum Kush, Grand Hindu, Black Cherry OG and Bubba Kush
- Sativa: Green Crack, Vortex, Jesus OG, Hawaiian Dutch, Amnesia, Super Lemon Haze, Jack’s Cleaner, Grapefruit, Dutch Treat, Jack Herer, North Cross, Dirty Girl and Pineapple Express
- Hybrid: Star Dawg, Blue Dream, Dutch Treat, Penny Wiser, Space Queen, Chemdawg, Cherry Pie, Heavy Duty Fruity, Holy Grail Kush, Golden Panda and Candy Kush
- Extracts: Distillates, vape cartridges, resin, wax, purps and kief
- Edibles: Chocolates, drinks, tinctures, mints, capsules, cookies and tea
You can’t order anything for delivery, and Mari J’s only takes cash. They keep an ATM on-site if you need to take out cash. You can find them at 9506 19th Ave. SE, Everett.
Girls just wanna have fun, and so does Mari J. Mari J’s Highway Pot Shop embraces the freedom that comes with legal marijuana use by promoting a fun, friendly brand. They sell marijuana flower and cannabis-infused products in a storefront staffed by passionate budtenders.
Although Mari J’s prioritizes selling recreational marijuana, you’re welcome to buy medical marijuana here as long as you’re registered with the state. You can buy any of their products if you’re 21 or older, but if you sign up for the Washington state medical marijuana database, you can buy your medicine tax-free.