Lil Amsterdam USA - Kalispell, MT
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
Lil Amsterdam offers medicine made from the following strains of marijuana:
- Hybrid: White Widow, Purple Dragon, Afghan Haze, A-Train, Lifesaver, Diesel, Zombie Kush and Rhubarb
- Indica: Buddha
- Sativa: Cinex
What You Need to Register
To purchase products at Lil Amsterdam USA, you’ll need:
- A state-issued Montana ID card
- A physician's statement confirming you have a debilitating illness
- A medical marijuana card
Lil Amsterdam USA won’t assist you with obtaining these documents or paying the fees, but they do have a list of resources on their website to help you find a service that does.
Lil Amsterdam USA is located at 136 N. Somers Road, Kalispell, Mont., just north of Route 82.
Lil Amsterdam accepts cash payments only.
You can pick up your purchase at the Lil Amsterdam USA dispensary. If you need medicine during the weekend, you can call ahead and request weekend service, and staff members will try to accommodate your request.
You Should Choose This Dispensary If:
- You like to keep things simple. Lil Amsterdam USA offers 12 strains without any unnecessary extra features — quality over quantity.
- You support small businesses. Lil Amsterdam USA can focus more on its customers' experience because it’s a local, small business. No bells and whistles — just friendly faces.
Founded in 2009, Lil Amsterdam USA provides medicinal marijuana to the residents of Kalispell, Mont., and the surrounding areas. They provide their patients with 12 different strains of cannabis that the staff grows in-house and organically. Their most popular strain is the Lil Amsterdam Diesel, which they claim can help just about any ailment. Even though it’s a smaller business, Lil Amsterdam USA provides discounts, coupons and free samples to loyal customers.