Lakeshore Alternatives - Saugatuck, MI
|Traveling Range:||10 mi|
Write A Review
|Monday:||11:30:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:30:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:30:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:30:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:30:00 AM - 7:00:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM|
More About This Dispensary
To become a member, you need to call the dispensary for an appointment and complete the registration form. Patients must also present a valid state-issued ID card or driver's license. All members must be registered by the state's medical marijuana program and have an actual card — paperwork is not accepted. All members must be 18 years or older as well.
Why You Should Choose Lakeshore Alternatives
Lakeshore Alternatives provides the following qualities:
- The staff has extensive knowledge about medical cannabis, seeds and genetics.
- The clubhouse is never crowded because all members come in by appointment.
- Lakeshore Alternatives is the largest seed bank in Southwest Michigan.
- The store offers lab testing services.
Lakeshore Alternatives is located at 6155 Blue Star Highway in Saugatuck, Michigan. You can find it in between the intersection of Wendy Lane and Shangrai La Drive.
Products Available at Lakeshore Alternatives
The seeds on the product menu at this medical marijuana club include the following:
- Archive Seeds: Moon Drops, Flavor Country, Straight Sauce, Citrus Rush, Diesel Dough, GrapeVine, King's Stash, The Potion, Island Girl, Lost Cause, Holy Roller, Sweet Thang, Land Mine, Fauxsido, Tire Fire, Do-Si-Do
- In-House Genetics: Crystal Gem, Velvet Pie, Double Rainbow
Ordering and Delivery
Only club members are allowed to come to the store, but you must call first to book an appointment. Patients may request stock levels or a full inventory list, and the store allows patients to pre-order products by phone.
Payment MethodsPatients must pay for ordered items with cash.
Lakeshore Alternatives is a private seed bank that also functions as a private marijuana club. Club membership is required before you can have access to their seed bank. However, once you become a registered member, you will have access to experienced and knowledgeable caregivers who provide counseling and consultation to help you choose the best cannabis seeds to treat your medical condition effectively. Lakeshore Alternatives offers members more than 100 genetics in their seed menu.